Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux
This driver is recommended for Samsung Xpress SL-C410W printers, Complete Samsung Xpress SL-C410W drivers for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems. How to install driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C410W we have provided below.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C410W drivers by Using the installation CD
- Make sure your computer is equipped with CD / DVD drive.
- Need installation disc of the printer Samsung Xpress SL-C410W which came along with accessories bundle.
- USB cable to connect with the printer Samsung Xpress SL-C410W.
Guidelines to install Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver via CD/DVD drive.
- Switch on your the Laptop/notebook where you want to install the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver.
- Until unless you asked to connect USB to computer please don’t connect it.
- Insert the CD / DVD into your computer and run the setup file. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- While the process you will be asked to connect the USB cable between the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W printer with your computer.
- So wait and connect only when prompted to connect. This will detect the printer Samsung Xpress SL-C410W and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Enter the value for each step of the wizard and finish the installation.
- Now you are trying to print with a Samsung Xpress SL-C410W printer because the drivers are installed correctly.
Type 2: How to manually install Samsung Xpress SL-C410W printer manuals. Using the “Add a printer” option in Windows.
- Download the printer applications and Samsung Xpress SL-C410W printer driver files from the links recommended below.
- The USB cable is connected to the printer.
Guide to install Samsung Xpress SL-C410W drivers using downloaded setup files.
- Enable your Laptop / Notebook where you want to install the Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver.
- Simply connect the USB cable between Laptop / Notebook and printer.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Then Click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add a printer”. You Click it.
- Next the instruction will ask to indicate where the downloaded driver was. Do it as you progress.
- Just answer wizard options until configuring your Samsung Xpress SL-C410W.
Installation Procedure Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver For Macintosh:
- Download the driver on the link we have provided.
- The Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver will automatically start downloading to your computer.
- If you download With Safari browser, downloaded files will be automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window on your Macbook.
- Double-click the downloaded Samsung Xpress SL-C410W driver file to launch the Installer Samsung Xpress SL-C410W for your product.
- Follow what appears during the installation process.
The instructions above help you install Samsung Xpress SL-C410W software and make the printer work properly. Thank you for visiting our site.
Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Driver for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit)
- Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Windows Printer Driver Download (27.13 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Mac Printer Driver Download (8.91 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung Xpress SL-C410W Linux Printer Driver Download (14.58 MB)