Samsung ML-4551N Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista, Mac and Linux
This driver is recommended for Samsung ML-4551N printers, Complete Samsung ML-4551N drivers for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems. How to install driver for Samsung ML-4551N we have provided below.
Samsung ML-4551N Driver Download
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit,
Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Linux
Type 1: How to install Samsung ML-4551N drivers by Using the installation CD
- Make sure your computer is equipped with CD / DVD drive.
- Need installation disc of the printer Samsung ML-4551N which came along with accessories bundle.
- USB cable to connect with the printer Samsung ML-4551N.
Guidelines to install Samsung ML-4551N driver via CD/DVD drive.
- Switch on your the Laptop/notebook where you want to install the Samsung ML-4551N driver.
- Until unless you asked to connect USB to computer please don’t connect it.
- Insert the CD / DVD into your computer and run the setup file. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- While the process you will be asked to connect the USB cable between the Samsung ML-4551N printer with your computer.
- So wait and connect only when prompted to connect. This will detect the printer Samsung ML-4551N and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Enter the value for each step of the wizard and finish the installation.
- Now you are trying to print with a Samsung ML-4551N printer because the drivers are installed correctly.
Type 2: How to manually install Samsung ML-4551N printer manuals. Using the “Add a printer” option in Windows.
- Download the printer applications and Samsung ML-4551N printer driver files from the links recommended below.
- The USB cable is connected to the printer.
Guide to install Samsung ML-4551N drivers using downloaded setup files.
- Enable your Laptop / Notebook where you want to install the Samsung ML-4551N driver.
- Simply connect the USB cable between Laptop / Notebook and printer.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Then Click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add a printer”. You Click it.
- Next the instruction will ask to indicate where the downloaded driver was. Do it as you progress.
- Just answer wizard options until configuring your Samsung ML-4551N.
Installation Procedure Samsung ML-4551N Driver For Macintosh:
- Download the driver on the link we have provided.
- The Samsung ML-4551N driver will automatically start downloading to your computer.
- If you download With Safari browser, downloaded files will be automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window on your Macbook.
- Double-click the downloaded Samsung ML-4551N driver file to launch the Installer Samsung ML-4551N for your product.
- Follow what appears during the installation process.
The instructions above help you install Samsung ML-4551N software and make the printer work properly. Thank you for visiting our site.
Samsung ML-4551N Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4551N Windows Printer Driver Download (29.66 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4551N Mac Printer Driver Download (2.31MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4551N Linux Printer Driver Download (10.64 MB)