Samsung CLP-367W Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux
This driver is recommended for Samsung CLP-367W printers, Complete Samsung CLP-367W drivers for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems. How to install driver for Samsung CLP-367W we have provided below.
Samsung CLP-367W Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: How to install Samsung CLP-367W drivers by Using the installation CD
- Make sure your computer is equipped with CD / DVD drive.
- Need installation disc of the printer Samsung CLP-367W which came along with accessories bundle.
- USB cable to connect with the printer Samsung CLP-367W.
Guidelines to install Samsung CLP-367W driver via CD/DVD drive.
- Switch on your the Laptop/notebook where you want to install the Samsung CLP-367W driver.
- Until unless you asked to connect USB to computer please don’t connect it.
- Insert the CD / DVD into your computer and run the setup file. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- While the process you will be asked to connect the USB cable between the Samsung CLP-367W printer with your computer.
- So wait and connect only when prompted to connect. This will detect the printer Samsung CLP-367W and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Enter the value for each step of the wizard and finish the installation.
- Now you are trying to print with a Samsung CLP-367W printer because the drivers are installed correctly.
Type 2: How to manually install Samsung CLP-367W printer manuals. Using the “Add a printer” option in Windows.
- Download the printer applications and Samsung CLP-367W printer driver files from the links recommended below.
- The USB cable is connected to the printer.
Guide to install Samsung CLP-367W drivers using downloaded setup files.
- Enable your Laptop / Notebook where you want to install the Samsung CLP-367W driver.
- Simply connect the USB cable between Laptop / Notebook and printer.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Then Click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add a printer”. You Click it.
- Next the instruction will ask to indicate where the downloaded driver was. Do it as you progress.
- Just answer wizard options until configuring your Samsung CLP-367W.
Installation Procedure Samsung CLP-367W Driver Download For Macintosh:
- Download the driver on the link we have provided.
- The Samsung CLP-367W driver will automatically start downloading to your computer.
- If you download With Safari browser, downloaded files will be automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window on your Macbook.
- Double-click the downloaded Samsung CLP-367W driver file to launch the Installer Samsung CLP-367W for your product.
- Follow what appears during the installation process.
The instructions above help you install Samsung CLP-367W software and make the printer work properly. Thank you for visiting our site.
Samsung CLP-367W Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32bit/Windows 10 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit/Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 8 32bit/Windows 8 64bit, Windows 7 32bit/Windows 7 64bit, Windows XP 32bit/Windows XP 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/Windows Vista 64bit
- Samsung CLP-367W Windows Printer Driver Download (56.3 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung CLP-367W Mac Printer Driver Download (7.6 MB)