Samsung C480 Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux
This driver is recommended for Samsung C480 printers, Complete Samsung C480 drivers for Windows, Macintosh and Linux Operating Systems. How to install driver for Samsung C480 we have provided below.
Samsung C480 Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: How to install Samsung C480 drivers by Using the installation CD
- Make sure your computer is equipped with CD / DVD drive.
- Need installation disc of the printer Samsung C480 which came along with accessories bundle.
- USB cable to connect with the printer Samsung C480.
Guidelines to install Samsung C480 driver via CD/DVD drive.
- Switch on your the Laptop/notebook where you want to install the Samsung C480 driver.
- Until unless you asked to connect USB to computer please don’t connect it.
- Insert the CD / DVD into your computer and run the setup file. This triggers to start the installation wizard. Then follow the instructions to complete.
- While the process you will be asked to connect the USB cable between the Samsung C480 printer with your computer.
- So wait and connect only when prompted to connect. This will detect the printer Samsung C480 and proceed to the next step if everything goes well.
- Enter the value for each step of the wizard and finish the installation.
- Now you are trying to print with a Samsung C480 printer because the drivers are installed correctly.
Type 2: How to manually install Samsung C480 printer manuals. Using the “Add a printer” option in Windows.
- Download the printer applications and Samsung C480 printer driver files from the links recommended below.
- The USB cable is connected to the printer.
Guide to install Samsung C480 drivers using downloaded setup files.
- Enable your Laptop / Notebook where you want to install the Samsung C480 driver.
- Simply connect the USB cable between Laptop / Notebook and printer.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Then Click the Start button and type “Printer”. You will get options like “Add a printer”. You Click it.
- Next the instruction will ask to indicate where the downloaded driver was. Do it as you progress.
- Just answer wizard options until configuring your Samsung C480.
Installation Procedure Samsung C480 Driver Download For Macintosh:
- Download the driver on the link we have provided.
- The Samsung C480 driver will automatically start downloading to your computer.
- If you download With Safari browser, downloaded files will be automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser window on your Macbook.
- Double-click the downloaded Samsung C480 driver file to launch the Installer Samsung C480 for your product.
- Follow what appears during the installation process.
The instructions above help you install Samsung C480 software and make the printer work properly. Thank you for visiting our site.
Samsung C480 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32bit/Windows 10 64bit, Windows 8.1 32bit/Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows 8 32bit/Windows 8 64bit, Windows 7 32bit/Windows 7 64bit, Windows XP 32bit/Windows XP 64bit, Windows Vista 32bit/Windows Vista 64bit
- Samsung C480 Windows Printer Driver Download (42.2 MB)
- Samsung C480 Windows Scanner Driver Download (44.5 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung C480 Mac Scanner Driver Download (8.18 MB)
- Samsung C480 Mac Scanner Driver Download (17.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung C480 Linux Printer Driver Download (14.66 MB)